From $36,495 ride away
|Seat Height||695 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||22.7 L|
|Engine Torque||163 Nm|
|Milwaukee-Eight ® 114||$36,495|
1. Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. See motorcycle owner's manual for complete details.
4. Measurement reflects 81.7 kg operator weight.
5. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See our Sales representative for details.
9-inch tall, 1.25-inch wide mini-ape handlebars so you can sit taller, feel more assertive, and ride more aggressively.
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
19-inch of head-turning style in the front, 18-inch in the rear. Powerful blades extending all the way to the rim create an eye-catching impact.